follow url The MEALSPEC Flameless Food Heater is a chemical reaction pack that heats to 104 degrees in just 12 seconds. It generates enough heat to boil water, hard boil an egg, cook fish fillets and heat pretty much anything else to provide a lightweight easy to use heating for emergency use, hiking, camping and any other outdoor activity where a hot meal would be more than welcome!
MEAL SPEC is on the track to becoming the leading manufacturer of flameless meal heaters on the market. MEAL SPEC is manufactured in the US by ENDEXO™ manufacturers (http://store.endexo.com)
Very similar to military issue MRE (meal ready to eat) flameless ration heat packs – only much better!
go to link Product specifications:
- Activation time from 4 seconds
- Run time up to 12 minutes
- Average temperature: 90 degrees C
- Peak temperature: 100 degrees C
- No failure report
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Weighs only 60 g
- Measures 20 cm x 12 when folded
Cooking noodles with the MEALSPEC Flameless Food Heater
- Activated heater produces heat and steam (very hot and can cause serious burns)
- Do not use near open flame
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Once activated, do not reuse sleeve
- If heater sleeve is damaged, do not reuse
- The heater and its by-products are not intended for human consumption
- Always activate heater with water before disposal
Who is the MEALSPEC Flameless Food Heaters for?
Perfect for fishing, camping, hunting, hiking, backpacking, prepping, defence forces, emergency services and emergency home use and lot’s more! It is especially great for use in national parks where camping is permitted but not open fires to cook food or a Total Fire Ban is in place for the day meaning you cannot use open fires and gas stoves.